Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome

This blog may actually serve myself more than others. I'm one of those cooks who tends to just wing it. I will look at recipes and combine them or modify them or just come up with something on my own. Often, it's hard for me to remember exactly what I made, and more importantly if the toddler liked it. Well, that second part isn't usually too hard.

Anyway, the recipes posted in this blog will be stuff that my family, toddler especially, liked. I aim for easy food that I can fix in about a half hour. Occasionally, there will be a slow cooker recipe or something that can be made in bulk and may take longer, but will freeze well. I also try to make what we eat healthier than a prepackaged, highly processed meal. I will admit it, though, that I also recently developed a joy for making homemade ice cream. So, there may be a treat here and there. :o)

With that being said, I doubt I will post with any regular frequency, but I hope to have something every couple of weeks at least. Maybe that will also motivate me to try new recipes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment